Monster Jam - Show 1
- Saturday, Feb 26, 2022 7:00 PM
About the Event
The Monster Jam event previously scheduled for March 13th & 14th, 2021 in Detroit, MI at Ford Field has been rescheduled. The new dates are February 26th & 27th, 2022.
Tickets previously valid for the following Saturday show dates are now valid for Saturday, February 26, 2022:
- March 14, 2020
- July 25, 2020
- December 19, 2020
- March 13, 2021
Tickets previously valid for the following Sunday show dates are now valid for Sunday, February 27, 2022:
- March 15, 2020
- July 26, 2020
- December 20, 2020
- March 14, 2021
Original tickets are automatically valid for the rescheduled show dates and no action is needed to attend. Patrons unable to attend the rescheduled show dates have thirty (30) days from today's date, July 13, 2021, to request a refund at their original point of purchase thru August 13, 2021.
ABOUT THE EVENTOpenOpen
- All tickets previously valid for any of the following events will be honored: March 14-15, 2020; July 25-26, 2020; December 19-20, 2020 and March 13 & 14, 2021.
- If you have any questions about the transfer of your tickets to the rescheduled event, please contact the Ford Field Ticket Office at 313-262-2008.
- Should you choose to receive a refund, information is located at ticketmaster.com. For purchases directly from the Ford Field Box Office, please visit www.FordField.com for additional information and fan support inquiries.
- 2:30pm – Pit Party Begins
- At the Monster Jam® Pit Party, you can see the massive trucks up close, watch live pre-race interviews and participate in Q&As with the drivers, take pictures and enjoy other family-friendly fun. It’s an unforgettable part of the Monster Jam experience where special connections are made and lifelong fans are born.
- Activities and health and safety protocols are based on the event, venue, and local authorities’ guidelines, which are subject to change at any time. As a result, please do not bring personal items for drivers to autograph. Pre-signed autograph cards will be provided to fans attending the Pit Party.
MONSTER JAM FAMILY BBQOpenOpen
Click here for tickets to the Monster Jam Family BBQ
- Bad Company (John Gordon)
- Black Pearl (Cole Venard)
- Blue Thunder (Todd LeDuc)
- El Toro Loco (Mark List)
- Grave Digger (Adam Anderson)
- Great Clips Mohawk Warrior (Bryce Kenny)
- Jester (Matt Pagliarulo)
- Kraken (Nick Pagliarulo)
- Lucas Stabilizer (Cynthia Gauthier)
- Max-D (Tom Meents)
- Over Bored (Jamey Garner)
- Saigon Shaker (Ryan Disharoon)
- *Trucks/Drivers subject to change
PURCHASE A SUITEOpenOpen
Click here to purchase a suite.
Click here to see items prohibited into Ford Field on the day of the event
TICKETS ON SALE AT WWW.TICKETMASTER.COM
- All guests 2 years of age and older must have their own ticket.
- There is NO RE-ENTRY. If you leave the stadium you will not be allowed to re-enter on the same ticket.
- Ford Field would also like to remind guests that there is a potential danger of being sold counterfeit tickets via the secondary market. The only authorized outlets tickets are www.ticketmaster.com and the Ford Field ticket office. Buyers who purchase tickets from any other source do so at their own risk. Please only reference Fordfield.com and/or www.ticketmaster.com for up-to-date concert information.
- Ticketmaster Mobile Entry is the easiest and safest way to access tickets to your special event at Ford Field. When your event is Mobile only, or you selected Mobile Entry at checkout - your mobile phone is your ticket. Your tickets will not be available for print or emailed to you.
- Mobile Entry Is Easy. Prior to arrival to your event, locate your tickets in your Ticketmaster app or the mobile website. You'll simply show your ticket to the ticket scanner when you arrive to the venue, your barcode is scanned - and you're in!
- Please click here for more information on Ford Field’s Ticketing Policies
TICKET BACK TERMS & CONDITIONSOpenOpen
Click here to view Ticket Back Terms and Conditions.
Ford Field is located at 2000 Brush St, just south of I-75 (Fisher Freeway) and directly across Brush St from Comerica Park. Please be sure to check out some alternative routes to get to Ford Field, along with the traffic updates.
Face coverings are strongly encouraged and may be required per venue or local policies. Please wear a face covering if you are not fully vaccinated, as recommended by the CDC.
ADA parking is available in Lot 4 and the Ford Field Parking Deck. All parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Wheelchairs are available from the Guest Services locations inside of each entrance if guests need assistance.
Guests requiring certain ADA accommodations for Ford Field events and concerts should contact Guest Services at 313.262.2222, Option #6 or email Guest.Services@Lions.nfl.net no later than three (3) weeks before the day of the show or event for appropriate planning purposes. Reasonable accommodations may include, but are not limited to: Closed Captioning, American Sign Language (ALS) interpreters or relocated seating accommodations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSOpenOpen
- Small personal cameras are allowed
- GoPro/video cameras of any type are not allowed
- No selfie sticks, tripods or monopods
- Camera and binocular bags and cases larger than 4.5” x 6.5” are not allowed
- Any camera with a detachable lens longer than 5” is not allowed
- Hand-held signs may be no larger than 30'’x 30’'. Signs should be event related, and Ford Field reserves the right to reject any sign or flag deemed offensive, non-event-related or hazardous to public safety. Signs may not obstruct the view of others during the event! Absolutely no poles or sticks can be used inside the building.
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged and may be required per venue or local policies.
- Please wear a face covering if you are not fully vaccinated, as recommended by the CDC.
If you do not see the answer to your question on this webpage of information please email us at: Guest.Services@lions.nfl.net
CODE OF CONDUCTOpenOpen
The following guidelines have been established for guest behavior:
- Please restrict movement in the seating area during the main performance or action.
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show tickets to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Never take matters into your own hands. Contact the nearest Ford Field representative if any issue arises or text "LIONS" with issue and location to 69050.
The following actions may lead to ticket revocation, ejection and/or arrest:
- Displaying inconsiderate or otherwise inappropriate behavior towards others.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Using foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Interference with the progress of the concert including throwing objects onto the stage.
- Violating the no smoking policy.
- Attempting to access areas without the proper ticket and/or credential, or misuse of tickets and/or credentials.
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing.
- Damaging or destruction to the building or property surrounding Ford Field including the parking areas.
- Failing to provide a ticket and/or seat information to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Verbal or physical harassment of other fans.
- Sale, promotion, exchange or giveaway of unauthorized handouts, items or goods.
We appreciate your cooperation in making Ford Field an enjoyable, safe and friendly experience for all!
Please visit any of our Guest Services locations throughout the stadium to report any unruly behavior, equipment (seat) malfunction and/or questions, comments or concerns. You can also click here for any guest services related questions.
Ford Field Guest Services booths provide information and services including:
- General Information/Report Problems
- Lost Parent Program (Child I.D.)
- Comment & Suggestion Forms
- Missing Item Forms
We appreciate your cooperation in making Ford Field an enjoyable, safe and friendly experience for all. Please contact the Guest Services department at (313) 262-2000 for further information.
If you SEE something, SAY something. To report suspicious activity please call 1-313-262-2911.