BE PART OF THE ACTION ON LIONS GAME DAY & LARGE EVENTS!
Welcome to Ford Field!
Ford Field is hosting a Job Fair on Wednesday, July 28th from 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM at Ford Field for hard working Lions fans Part-time positions are available to work during Detroit Lions home games, concerts and events. Our partner companies have unique opportunities to choose from including Ushers, Ticket takers, Security, Concessions, Parking Attendants and more.
Pre-Registration is not required, but all participants must bring a valid photo ID to the Job Fair. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to apply and should have a High School Diploma or GED. Availability to work evenings and weekends from August – January is required.
JOB FAIR DETAILS:
- Ford Field, 2000 Brush St., Detroit, MI 48226
- Ford Field Parking Deck (1902 St. Antoine St. Detroit, MI 48226)
- Pull a ticket upon entry to the Ford Field Parking Deck
- Do not park in reserved spaces
- Gate G Level 1 (Street Level)
- Masks are required if not fully vaccinated
- Items not permitted include: Backpacks, Weapons, Food & Beverage. Stadium Security will be present upon entry.
- Call: 313-262-2000 during business hours Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00 PM
- Email: [email protected]
We are excited in your interest to join the event day team for Detroit Lions home games, concerts, and other large events. Please visit each company’s website below to learn about current available positions.
We are One Pride!
- Food & Beverage (Cooks, Dishwashers, Catering Servers, Bartenders, Barbacks, Supervisors, Warehouse)
- Retail (Cashiers, Runners, Warehouse Associates, Supervisors)
Click below for more information and apply today. After clicking the More Info button below, click Detroit in the City drop down menu.More Info
- Team Member (Usher, Ticket Taker, Escalators & Elevator attendants, Directional Staff)
- Event Security
- Guest Services
- 24/7 Security Officers
Click below for more information and apply today. After clicking the More Info button below, click Michigan – Apply Here!More Info
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to apply and should have a High School Diploma or GED. Availability to work evenings & weekends is required.