Taylor Swift - The Eras Tour - Show #1
- Friday, June 9, 2023 6:30 PM
About the Event
We expect the demand for tickets to see Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour to be overwhelming. The TaylorSwiftTix Presale powered by Verified Fan creates the best opportunity to get tickets. Register Here before November 9. The Verified Fan Presale begins on Tuesday, November 15 @ 10AM. While it does not guarantee that everyone will get a ticket, it does level the playing field - without racing against bots - for ticket access. Previous Lover Fest Verified Fan purchasers will receive preferred access to participate in the TaylorSwiftTix Presale. Please make sure that you register with the same Ticketmaster Account as your Lover Fest purchase.
RENT A SUITEOpenOpen
Parking is $50 in Ford Field lots. Click here for more parking information.
Ford Field is located at 2000 Brush St, just south of I-75 (Fisher Freeway) and directly across Brush St from Comerica Park. Please be sure to check out some alternative routes to get to Ford Field, along with the traffic updates.
Pre-purchase parking here.
Disabled / ADA InformationOpenOpen
ADA parking is available in the Ford Field Parking Deck. All parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Wheelchairs are available from the Guest Services locations inside of each entrance if guests need assistance.
- Small personal cameras are allowed
- GoPro/video cameras of any type are not allowed
- No selfie sticks, tripods or monopods
- Camera bags and cases are not allowed
- Cameras with lenses over 5” are not permitted
If you do not see the answer to your question please email us at: Guest.Services@lions.nfl.net
Please visit any of our Guest Services locations at Gates A & G to report any unruly behavior, equipment (seat) malfunction and/or questions, comments or concerns.
Ford Field Guest Services booths provide information and services including:
- General Information/Report Problems
- Lost Parent Program (Child I.D.)
- Comment & Suggestion Forms
- Missing Item Forms
Ford Field Code of ConductOpenOpen
The following guidelines have been established for guest behavior:
- Please restrict movement in the seating area during game action.
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show tickets to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Never take matters into your own hands. To report a problem or unruly fan contact the nearest Ford Field representative if any incident arises
The following actions may lead to ticket revocation, ejection and/or arrest:
- Displaying inconsiderate or otherwise inappropriate behavior towards others.
- Behavior that is unruly, unhealthy, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Using foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Interference with the progress of the concert including throwing objects onto the stage.
- Violating the no smoking policy. As a reminder, smoking and vaping is strictly prohibited inside of the stadium. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes, other vaping devices, marijuana (including prescription) and all other tobacco-related products. Violators found smoking or chewing/spitting tobacco inside of the stadium are subject to immediate ejection.
- Attempting to access areas without the proper ticket and/or credential, or misuse of tickets and/or credentials, or sitting in a seat other than your assigned ticket location.
- Failing to provide a ticket and/or seating information to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing.
- Damaging or destruction to the building or property surrounding Ford Field including the parking areas.
- Failing to follow the instructions of Ford Field representatives.
- Offenses against anyone including players, coaches, officials, opposing team fans and staff will not be tolerated including foul language, racial slurs, verbal abuse, or throwing objects.
- Interference with the progress of the game.
- Sale, promotion, exchange or giveaway of unauthorized handouts, items or goods.
We appreciate your cooperation in making Ford Field an enjoyable, safe and friendly experience for all!
Click here to view the prohibited items for this event.