THE GARTH BROOKS STADIUM TOUR
- Saturday, Feb 22, 2020 7:00 PM
About the Event
GARTH BROOKS SETS THE RECORD FOR LARGEST ATTENDANCE AT ONE-NIGHT MUSICAL EVENT
FORD FIELD IN DETROIT, MI
OVER 70,000 TICKETS SOLD IN ONLY 90 MINUTES
ONLY MICHIGAN STOP ON THE STADIUM TOUR!!!
LOS ANGELES- November 22nd, 2019- Garth Brooks just set the record for the largest attendance at a one-night musical event with over 70,000 tickets sold in only 90 minutes for Ford Field in Detroit, MI. The concert will be Saturday, February 22nd, 2020, 7:00 PM. This will be Garth's first time ever playing at Ford Field and the only Michigan stop on The Stadium Tour!
About Garth Brooks
Garth Brooks just won CMA Entertainer of the Year for a seventh time, a first for any artist.
Garth Brooks' current single, "Dive Bar,” was recorded with Blake Shelton. The day of its debut on country radio, “Dive Bar,” was the most added song with 135 total stations. It was recorded for his upcoming studio album, Fun. The single inspired a 7-date DIVE BAR tour to dive bars in country music capitals around the country. In March, Garth launched The Stadium Tour. In the first nine stadiums they announced, Garth set massive ticket sale records.
Garth has also now gone vinyl with a new package titled, LEGACY. During the first pre-sale, Garth smashed records with 20,000 packages sold in under 18 hours, that's 420,000 vinyl records. Forbes noted, “To put this in context, The Beatles were the number-one vinyl artist in 2018 with 321,000 sales over 12 months.” Earlier in the year, Garth received iHeartRadio’s inaugural Artist of the Decade Award at the iHeartRadio Awards in Los Angeles.
In October of last year, Garth Brooks sold out the first ever concert at Notre Dame Football Stadium. The concert, "GARTH: LIVE AT NOTRE DAME!" was filmed for television and aired December 2nd on CBS. Nearly 14 million watched. On November 20th, 2018 Garth released The Anthology Part III, LIVE. It's a detailed look at the electrifying concerts of Garth Brooks. Garth Brooks debuted new music, "Stronger Than Me," at the CMA Awards. It was a surprise serenade to wife, Trisha Yearwood, that left everyone in tears.
He is also the first artist in history to receive 7 Diamond awards for the now seven albums certified by the RIAA at over 10 million album sales each and remains the #1-selling solo artist in U.S. history certified by the RIAA with over 148 million album sales. He has received every accolade the recording industry can bestow on an artist. Garth has been inducted into the International Songwriters Hall of Fame in New York, the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame, Country Music Hall of Fame and most recently, the Musicians Hall of Fame. Last year, Garth finished the three and a half year long, Garth Brooks World Tour with Trisha Yearwood. Forbes said of the tour, "Garth Brooks' World Tour Solidifies His Status As The Best Arena Act Alive." The tour smashed records previously held by such acts as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and even Garth Brooks. The tour played 79 cities, 390 concerts with over 100,000 tickets sold in over 20 cities. The tour sold over 6.3 million tickets, making it the biggest North American tour in history and the biggest American tour in the world.
Garth also has Inside Studio G, a weekly Facebook Live series. It airs every Monday on Garth's Facebook page at 7:00 PM EST.
You can follow him at:
For more information please visit www.garthbrooks.com
PURCHASE A SUITEOpenOpen
To purchase a suite click here.
ABOUT THE EVENTOpenOpen
Gates Open: 5:00pm
Garth Brooks Happy Hour: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
These tickets went fast and are currently sold out. But more tickets may become available soon. Check back for updates at www.ticketmaster.com.
- All guests must have their own ticket, regardless of age.
- There is NO RE-ENTRY. If you leave the stadium you will not be allowed to re-enter on the same ticket.
- Ford Field would also like to remind guests that there is a potential danger of being sold counterfeit tickets via the secondary market. The only authorized outlets tickets are www.ticketmaster.com and the Ford Field ticket office. Buyers who purchase tickets from any other source do so at their own risk. Please only reference Fordfield.com and/or www.ticketmaster.com for up-to-date concert information.
- Ticketmaster Mobile Entry is the easiest and safest way to access tickets to your special event at Ford Field. When your event is Mobile only, or you selected Mobile Entry at checkout - your mobile phone is your ticket. Your tickets will not be available for print or emailed to you.
- Mobile Entry Is Easy. Prior to arrival to your event, locate your tickets in your Ticketmaster app or the mobile website. You'll simply show your ticket to the ticket scanner when you arrive to the venue, your barcode is scanned - and you're in!
- Please click here for more information on Ford Field’s Ticketing Policies.
Ford Field is located at 2000 Brush St, just south of I-75 (Fisher Freeway) and directly across Brush St from Comerica Park. Please be sure to check out some alternative routes to get to Ford Field, along with the traffic updates.
ADA parking is available in Lot 4 and the Ford Field Parking Deck. All parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Wheelchairs are available from the Guest Services locations inside of each entrance if guests need assistance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSOpenOpen
- Small personal cameras are allowed
- GoPro/video cameras of any type are not allowed
- No selfie sticks, tripods or monopods
- Camera bags and cases are not allowed
- Any camera with a detachable lens longer than 5” is not allowed
- Hand-held signs may be no larger than 30'’x 30’'. Signs should be event related, and Ford Field reserves the right to reject any sign or flag deemed offensive, non-event-related or hazardous to public safety. Signs may not obstruct the view of others during the event! Absolutely no poles or sticks can be used inside the building.
If you do not see the answer to your question on this webpage of information please email us at: [email protected]
FORD FIELD CODE OF CONDUCTOpenOpen
The following guidelines have been established for guest behavior:
- Please restrict movement in the seating area during game action.
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show tickets to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Never take matters into your own hands. Contact the nearest Ford Field representative if any issue arises or text "LIONS" <space> issue and location to 69050.
The following actions may lead to ticket revocation, ejection and/or arrest:
- Displaying inconsiderate or otherwise inappropriate behavior towards others.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Using foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Interference with the progress of the concert including throwing objects onto the stage.
- Violating the no smoking policy.
- Attempting to access areas without the proper ticket and/or credential, or misuse of tickets and/or credentials.
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing.
- Damaging or destruction to the building or property surrounding Ford Field including the parking areas.
- Failing to follow the instructions of Ford Field representatives.
We appreciate your cooperation in making Ford Field an enjoyable, safe and friendly experience for all!
FORD FIELD GUEST SERVICESOpenOpen
Please visit any of our Guest Services locations throughout the stadium to report any unruly behavior, equipment (seat) malfunction and/or questions, comments or concerns. You can also click here for any guest services related questions.
Ford Field Guest Services booths provide information and services including:
- General Information/Report Problems
- Lost Parent Program (Child I.D.)
- Comment & Suggestion Forms
- Missing Item Forms
We appreciate your cooperation in making Ford Field an enjoyable, safe and friendly experience for all. Please contact the Guest Services department at (313) 262-2000 for further information.
If you SEE something, SAY something. To report suspicious activity please call 1-313-262-2911.