MHSAA Individual Wrestling Finals Session I
- Friday, Mar 6, 2020 11:30 AM
WRESTLERS & COACHES BREAKFASTOpenOpen
Click here to register for the Wrestlers & Coaches Breakfast
ABOUT THE EVENTOpenOpen
Gates A & G Open – 10AM
Round 1 – 11:30 AM
Round 2 Consolations – 2:45 PM
Round 3 Quarters – 4:15 PM
Round 4 Blood – 6:00 PM
Round 5 Semis – 7:30 PM (WILL NOT BEGIN BEFORE 7:30)
$18.00 Per session
- Tickets are available starting at 8:30 a.m. on the day of the event at Ford Field at the Gate A or Gate G Ticket Windows
- Tickets are CASH ONLY
- All tickets are General Admission
- "In & Out" privileges at Ford Field will be available
Click here to see items not allowed into Ford Field on the day of the event
Ford Field is located at 2000 Brush St, just south of I-75 (Fisher Freeway) and directly across Brush St from Comerica Park. Please be sure to check out some alternative routes to get to Ford Field, along with the traffic updates.
ADA parking is available in Lot 4 and the Ford Field Parking Deck. All parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Wheelchairs are available from the Guest Services locations inside of each entrance if guests need assistance.
Guests requiring certain ADA accommodations for Ford Field events and concerts should contact Guest Services at 313.262.2222, Option #6 or email [email protected] no later than three (3) weeks before the day of the show or event for appropriate planning purposes. Reasonable accommodations may include, but are not limited to: Closed Captioning, American Sign Language (ALS) interpreters or relocated seating accommodations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSOpenOpen
- Small personal cameras are allowed
- GoPro/video cameras of any type are not allowed
- No selfie sticks, tripods or monopods
- Camera and binocular bags and cases larger than 4.5” x 6.5” are not allowed
- Any camera with a detachable lens longer than 5” is not allowed
- Hand-held signs may be no larger than 30'’x 30’'. Signs should be event related, and Ford Field reserves the right to reject any sign or flag deemed offensive, non-event-related or hazardous to public safety. Signs may not obstruct the view of others during the event! Absolutely no poles or sticks can be used inside the building.
If you do not see the answer to your question on this webpage of information please email us at: [email protected]
FORD FIELD CODE OF CONDUCTOpenOpen
The following guidelines have been established for guest behavior:
- Please restrict movement in the seating area during the main performance or action.
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show tickets to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Never take matters into your own hands. Contact the nearest Ford Field representative if any issue arises or text "LIONS" with issue and location to 69050.
The following actions may lead to ticket revocation, ejection and/or arrest:
- Displaying inconsiderate or otherwise inappropriate behavior towards others.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Using foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Interference with the progress of the concert including throwing objects onto the stage.
- Violating the no smoking policy.
- Attempting to access areas without the proper ticket and/or credential, or misuse of tickets and/or credentials.
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing.
- Damaging or destruction to the building or property surrounding Ford Field including the parking areas.
- Failing to provide a ticket and/or seat information to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Verbal or physical harassment of other fans.
Sale, promotion, exchange or giveaway of unauthorized handouts, items or goods.
We appreciate your cooperation in making Ford Field an enjoyable, safe and friendly experience for all!
FORD FIELD GUEST SERVICESOpenOpen
Please visit any of our Guest Services locations throughout the stadium to report any unruly behavior, equipment (seat) malfunction and/or questions, comments or concerns. You can also click here for any guest services related questions.
Ford Field Guest Services booths provide information and services including:
- General Information/Report Problems
- Lost Parent Program (Child I.D.)
- Comment & Suggestion Forms
- Missing Item Forms
We appreciate your cooperation in making Ford Field an enjoyable, safe and friendly experience for all. Please contact the Guest Services department at (313) 262-2000 for further information.
If you SEE something, SAY something. To report suspicious activity please call 1-313-262-2911.