METALLICA M72 WORLD TOUR - SHOW #2
- Sunday, Nov 12, 2023 7:00 PM
About the Event
METALLICA is bringing the M72 WORLD TOUR to Ford Field on Friday, November 10 and Sunday, November 12, 2023. No Repeat Weekend. 2 nights, 2 different sets, 2 different opening acts, in the round at the 50 yard line.
M72 SINGLE DAY TICKETS AVAILABLE JANUARY 20TH
Happy New Year! We’re really excited to see what 2023 brings, including getting back on the road to visit all of you! In November we told you about the M72 “No Repeat Weekend” tour covering 22 cities in ’23 and ’24 for two shows in each town; we know that not all of you can make an entire Metalli-weekend, so as promised, we’re here with details about how to purchase single day tickets, on sale Friday, January 20th.
First a little refresher. Presented worldwide by Liquid Death and Blackened American Whiskey (in North America only), and brought to you by our friends at Live Nation, the M72 tour is launching a completely different look for us in stadiums – we’ll be in the round in the middle of the field. On top of that, the Snake Pit will be relocated to the center of the stage so that fans there will have a complete 360 view of the show. Each weekend offers a variety of Enhanced Experiences, ranging from access to a meet and greet, production and stage tour, food and beverage in the “Black Box” lounge to early entry into the venue and the aforementioned Snake Pit. There will be tons of extracurricular activities on the Saturday between the two shows so you can hang with fellow Metallica fans.
Two-day tickets for the weekend shows are still available* offering a completely unique experience: Two totally different set lists with two different bands opening the show each night. Now single show tickets will also be available, first to Fifth Members starting Monday, January 16th at 9:00am locally in the US, Canada, and Mexico and at 10:00am locally in Europe, then to a variety of other pre-sales, and open to the general public on Friday, January 20th. If you’re a Fifth Member, visit metallica.com/presale-code to request your pre-sale code. You will need a new one to purchase single days.
To check out all the dates, read more about the shows and opening acts, visit metallica.com. And keep watching here for more 72 Seasons updates soon!
*Please note that starting January 16th, all Enhanced Experience tiers EXCEPT the "Nothing Else Matters" Snake Pit Experience will ONLY be available as single show packages. The "Nothing Else Matters" Snake Pit Experience, which includes access to a meet & greet, and production & stage tour, will remain exclusively a two-show experience, and will NOT be made available for single day purchase.
RENT A SUITEOpenOpen
Parking is $50 in Ford Field lots. Click here for more parking information.
Ford Field is located at 2000 Brush St, just south of I-75 (Fisher Freeway) and directly across Brush St from Comerica Park. Please be sure to check out some alternative routes to get to Ford Field, along with the traffic updates.
Pre-purchase parking here.
Disabled / ADA InformationOpenOpen
- ADA parking is available in the Ford Field Parking Deck. All parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Wheelchairs are available from the Guest Services locations inside of each entrance if guests need assistance.
- Small personal cameras are allowed
- GoPro/video cameras of any type are not allowed
- No selfie sticks, tripods or monopods
- Camera bags and cases are not allowed
- Any camera with a detachable lens longer than 5” is not allowed
If you do not see the answer to your question, please email us at: Guest.Services@lions.nfl.net
Please visit any of our Guest Services locations at Gates A & G to report any unruly behavior, equipment (seat) malfunction and/or questions, comments or concerns.
Ford Field Guest Services booths provide information and services including:
- General Information/Report Problems
- Lost Parent Program (Child I.D.)
- Comment & Suggestion Forms
- Missing Item Forms
Ford Field Code of ConductOpenOpen
The following guidelines have been established for guest behavior:
- Please restrict movement in the seating area during game action.
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show tickets to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Never take matters into your own hands. To report a problem or unruly fan contact the nearest Ford Field representative if any incident arises
The following actions may lead to ticket revocation, ejection and/or arrest:
- Displaying inconsiderate or otherwise inappropriate behavior towards others.
- Behavior that is unruly, unhealthy, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Using foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Interference with the progress of the concert including throwing objects onto the stage.
- Violating the no smoking policy. As a reminder, smoking and vaping is strictly prohibited inside of the stadium. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes, other vaping devices, marijuana (including prescription) and all other tobacco-related products. Violators found smoking or chewing/spitting tobacco inside of the stadium are subject to immediate ejection.
- Attempting to access areas without the proper ticket and/or credential, or misuse of tickets and/or credentials, or sitting in a seat other than your assigned ticket location.
- Failing to provide a ticket and/or seating information to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing.
- Damaging or destruction to the building or property surrounding Ford Field including the parking areas.
- Failing to follow the instructions of Ford Field representatives.
- Offenses against anyone including players, coaches, officials, opposing team fans and staff will not be tolerated including foul language, racial slurs, verbal abuse, or throwing objects.
- Interference with the progress of the game.
- Sale, promotion, exchange or giveaway of unauthorized handouts, items or goods.
We appreciate your cooperation in making Ford Field an enjoyable, safe and friendly experience for all!
Click here to view the prohibited items for this event.