- Saturday, Dec 2, 2023 12:00 PM
About the Event
MIAMI (OH) REDHAWKS VS. TOLEDO ROCKETS
MAC Football Championship Tickets On Sale Now
Tickets for the 27th MAC Football Championship, scheduled for Saturday, December 2, 2023 at Ford Field will be on-sale, October 31st at 10 am ET
DETROIT — Tickets for the 27th MAC Football Championship, scheduled for Saturday, December 2, 2023 at Ford Field will be on-sale, October 31st at 10 am ET
This matchup, featuring the champions of the Mid-American Conference’s East and West Divisions, will be the 19th hosted by Ford Field since 2004. Tickets can be purchased through the following outlets: fordfield.com, ticketmaster.com and in person at the Ford Field Ticket Office Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Prices are for the lower bowl only and include $20 sideline, $15 corner and $10 general admission end zone.
In 2023, Toledo and Ohio squared off with the Rockets defeating the Bobcats, 17-7. The win marked Toledo's 12th MAC Championship title overall, and fourth triumph in the MAC Championship Game.
The Mid-American Conference office is based in Cleveland, Ohio as the Conference office serves 12 full-time members and offer championships in 23 sports.
Founded in 1946, the Mid-American Conference is an NCAA Division I, 12-member conference that sponsors 23 championships and is one of ten members of the Football Bowl Subdivison (FBS). With total enrollment of nearly 300,000 students, the league represents institutions of higher learning in five (5) states - Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New York, and Ohio.
- ADA parking is available in the Ford Field Parking Deck. All parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Wheelchairs are available from the Guest Services locations inside of each entrance if guests need assistance.
- Small personal cameras are allowed
- GoPro/video cameras of any type are not allowed
- No selfie sticks, tripods or monopods
- Camera bags and cases are not allowed
- Any camera with a detachable lens longer than 5” is not allowed
If you do not see the answer to your question please email us at: Guest.Services@lions.nfl.net
Please visit any of our Guest Services locations at Gates A & G to report any unruly behavior, equipment (seat) malfunction and/or questions, comments or concerns.
Ford Field Guest Services booths provide information and services including:
- General Information/Report Problems
- Lost Parent Program (Child I.D.)
- Comment & Suggestion Forms
- Missing Item Forms
Ford Field Code of ConductOpenOpen
The following guidelines have been established for guest behavior:
- Please restrict movement in the seating area during game action.
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show tickets to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Never take matters into your own hands. To report a problem or unruly fan contact the nearest Ford Field representative if any incident arises
The following actions may lead to ticket revocation, ejection and/or arrest:
- Displaying inconsiderate or otherwise inappropriate behavior towards others.
- Behavior that is unruly, unhealthy, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Using foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Interference with the progress of the concert including throwing objects onto the stage.
- Violating the no smoking policy. As a reminder, smoking and vaping is strictly prohibited inside of the stadium. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes, other vaping devices, marijuana (including prescription) and all other tobacco-related products. Violators found smoking or chewing/spitting tobacco inside of the stadium are subject to immediate ejection.
- Attempting to access areas without the proper ticket and/or credential, or misuse of tickets and/or credentials, or sitting in a seat other than your assigned ticket location.
- Failing to provide a ticket and/or seating information to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing.
- Damaging or destruction to the building or property surrounding Ford Field including the parking areas.
- Failing to follow the instructions of Ford Field representatives.
- Offenses against anyone including players, coaches, officials, opposing team fans and staff will not be tolerated including foul language, racial slurs, verbal abuse, or throwing objects.
- Interference with the progress of the game.
- Sale, promotion, exchange or giveaway of unauthorized handouts, items or goods.
We appreciate your cooperation in making Ford Field an enjoyable, safe and friendly experience for all!
Click here to view the prohibted items for this event.