Ed Sheeran “+ - = ÷ x TOUR”
- Saturday, July 15, 2023 TBA
About the Event
ANNOUNCES NORTH AMERICAN LEG OF
“+ - = ÷ x TOUR”
(PRONOUNCED “THE MATHEMATICS TOUR”)
+ - = ÷ x TOUR WILL BE AT FORD FIELD JULY 15, 2023
FIRST STATESIDE TREK IN NEARLY FIVE YEARS
KICKS OFF MAY 6TH AT AT&T STADIUM IN ARLINGTON, TX
VERIFIED FAN PRE-SALE BEGINS WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12TH
AT 10AM LOCAL TIME
AMERICAN EXPRESS© CARD MEMBER PRE-SALE LAUNCHES
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12TH AT 12NOON LOCAL TIME
GENERAL ON-SALE STARTS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14TH AT 10AM LOCAL TIME
SPECIAL “LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT” PERFORMANCE SET FOR OCTOBER 13TH, FOLLOWED BY “GOOD MORNING AMERICA” ON OCTOBER 14TH
Multiple GRAMMY® Award-winning, global superstar Ed Sheeran has announced details for the North American leg of his “+ - = ÷ x Tour” (pronounced “The Mathematics Tour”), hitting stadiums across the continent for the first time since his history-making “Divide Tour” in 2018, which officially became the most-attended and highest-grossing tour of all time by its completion. Dates begin on May 6th at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX, before wrapping up on September 23rd at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, CA (see attached itinerary). Main support on a majority of the dates comes from multi-platinum artist Khalid (May 6th-September 2nd) with rapper/singer-songwriter Russ rounding out the tour (September 9th-23rd); Dylan, Cat Burns, Maisie Peters, and Rosa Linn alternate as first of three. Sheeran recently wrapped the UK/European leg of the “+ - = ÷ x Tour,” performing in front of over 3 million people in 6 months and highlighted by a five-night stand at London’s Wembley Stadium.
To ensure that his fans have the best chance at getting tickets, Ed Sheeran is partnering with Ticketmaster to use the #VerifiedFan system. Registration opened Monday, October 3rd at 10:00 AM ET and closes on Sunday, October 9th at 10:00 PM ET. Fans can register HERE. The Verified Fan Presale is set to begin on Wednesday, October 12th at 10:00 AM and run through Thursday, October 13th 10:00 PM (all times local). The general public on-sales are Friday, October 14th at 10:00 AM (local).
Additionally, as part of America Express’ Member Week, American Express® Card Members can access tickets beginning Wednesday, October 12th at 12:00 PM through Thursday, October 13th at 10:00 PM (all times local) HERE, prior to the general on-sale. American Express’ Member Week is five days of curated experiences and offers across retail, dining, wellness, entertainment and travel launching today and running through October 14th. American Express brings music fans closer to many of their favorite artists year-round with epic experiences and access to concert tickets before the general public.
To herald the news of his upcoming tour, Sheeran is set to make a pair of high profile, national television appearances. The acclaimed singer-songwriter has a very special performance planned for CBS’ “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” on October 13th, followed by ABC’s “Good Morning America” on October 14th.
“+ - = ÷ x Tour” is the first major trek to support “=,” Sheeran’s latest full length album, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 upon its 2021 release, becoming his fourth consecutive album to top the chart. The fourth installment of Sheeran’s symbol album series, “=” is highlighted by its GRAMMY®-nominated lead single “Bad Habits,” which was up for “Song of the Year” at the 64th Annual GRAMMY® Awards earlier this year, and its follow-up smash “Shivers.”
RENT A SUITEOpenOpen
Parking is $50 in Ford Field lots. Click here for more parking information.
Ford Field is located at 2000 Brush St, just south of I-75 (Fisher Freeway) and directly across Brush St from Comerica Park. Please be sure to check out some alternative routes to get to Ford Field, along with the traffic updates.
Pre-purchase parking here.
Disabled / ADA InformationOpenOpen
ADA parking is available in the Ford Field Parking Deck. All parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Wheelchairs are available from the Guest Services locations inside of each entrance if guests need assistance.
- Small personal cameras are allowed
- GoPro/video cameras of any type are not allowed
- No selfie sticks, tripods or monopods
- Camera bags and cases are not allowed
- Cameras with lenses over 5” are not permitted
If you do not see the answer to your question please email us at: Guest.Services@lions.nfl.net
Please visit any of our Guest Services locations at Gates A & G to report any unruly behavior, equipment (seat) malfunction and/or questions, comments or concerns.
Ford Field Guest Services booths provide information and services including:
- General Information/Report Problems
- Lost Parent Program (Child I.D.)
- Comment & Suggestion Forms
- Missing Item Forms
Ford Field Code of ConductOpenOpen
The following guidelines have been established for guest behavior:
- Please restrict movement in the seating area during game action.
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show tickets to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Never take matters into your own hands. To report a problem or unruly fan contact the nearest Ford Field representative if any incident arises
The following actions may lead to ticket revocation, ejection and/or arrest:
- Displaying inconsiderate or otherwise inappropriate behavior towards others.
- Behavior that is unruly, unhealthy, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Using foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Interference with the progress of the concert including throwing objects onto the stage.
- Violating the no smoking policy. As a reminder, smoking and vaping is strictly prohibited inside of the stadium. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes, other vaping devices, marijuana (including prescription) and all other tobacco-related products. Violators found smoking or chewing/spitting tobacco inside of the stadium are subject to immediate ejection.
- Attempting to access areas without the proper ticket and/or credential, or misuse of tickets and/or credentials, or sitting in a seat other than your assigned ticket location.
- Failing to provide a ticket and/or seating information to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing.
- Damaging or destruction to the building or property surrounding Ford Field including the parking areas.
- Failing to follow the instructions of Ford Field representatives.
- Offenses against anyone including players, coaches, officials, opposing team fans and staff will not be tolerated including foul language, racial slurs, verbal abuse, or throwing objects.
- Interference with the progress of the game.
- Sale, promotion, exchange or giveaway of unauthorized handouts, items or goods.
We appreciate your cooperation in making Ford Field an enjoyable, safe and friendly experience for all!
Click here to view the prohibited items for this event.