Guest Code of Conduct
The conduct policies at Ford Field are in accordance with the NFL and developed as a service to our loyal fans to assist in providing exceptional experiences in a fun and safe environment.
Ford Field stands committed to providing exceptional fan experiences. Detroit Lions fans top the NFL in their enthusiasm, team support, and sportsmanship. Our image is shaped not only by our players, coaches, and employees but by our fans as well. We strive to create a high energy environment to lend support to our team while maintaining a safe and exciting atmosphere. We need your help by abiding by the policies below.
The following guidelines have been established for guest behaviorOpenOpen
- Please restrict movement in the seating area during game action.
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show tickets to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Never take matters into your own hands. Contact the nearest Ford Field representative if any issue arises or text “LIONS” issue and location to 69050.
- The following actions may lead to ticket revocation, ejection and/or arrest:
- Displaying inconsiderate or otherwise inappropriate behavior towards others.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Using foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Interference with the progress of the game including throwing objects onto the field.
- Violating the no smoking policy.
- Attempting to access areas without the proper ticket and/or credential, or misuse of tickets and/or credentials.
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing.
- Damaging or destruction to the building or property surrounding Ford Field including the parking areas.
- Failing to follow the instructions of Ford Field representatives.
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans.
Ford Field Guest Services
Guest Services booths are located at several locations throughout Ford Field on major event days. Please contact the Guest Services department at (313) 262-2000 for further information.
Ford Field Guest Services booths provide information and services includingOpenOpen
- General Information
- Lions Game Schedules
- Designated Driver Program
- Lost Parent Program (Child I.D.)
- Comment & Suggestion Forms
- Missing Item Forms
Ford Field Fan GuideOpenOpen
The Fan Guide includes policies & procedures, directions to the stadium, diagrams of Ford Field and general information. You can also pick up a Fan Guide at Guest Services locations at Ford Field.