Monster Energy AMA Supercross
- Saturday , Mar. 25 , 2017 6:30 PM
About the Event
AMA Supercross packs action and adrenaline for a man vs. machine showdown and it’s all at Ford Field on March 25, 2017. Reigning Supercross Champion Ryan Dungey will defend his title against elite racers Ken Roczen, James Stewart, Chad Reed, Justin Barcia, and Eli Tomac. Fans will not want to miss this historic and epic race!
Offers & PromotionsOpenOpen
Have a promo code? Enter it here.
*Tickets can be purchased through the above links, by phone at 877.212.8898 and the Ford Field Box Office located at Gate G (between 10am - 6pm Monday – Friday)
Total Access Pass - $180 All Seats
VIP Sides - $65
VIP Gold Circle - $48
P4 - $40
P5 - $35
P6 - $25
P7 - $20
P8 - $18
P9 - $15
* Facility, Convenience, Service and Handling fees may apply
* No discounts on VIP or other premium seating
* No discount for Kids. Ages 2 & older must have a ticket.
Total Access Pass Tickets!OpenOpen
- Each Total Access Pass Ticket includes:
- An exclusive autograph session prior to the main event
- One (1) ticket in the best seats in the house in the Gold Circle seating
- One (1) Souvenir Program
- Your Valid event ticket is all you need! No other voucher necessary!
Please meet at Customer Service at Gate A at 2:15pm to be escorted into the autograph session. Autograph Session takes place from 2:30PM-3:30PM on the day of the show. At 2:15 PM sharp, please meet inside Ford Field at the Guest Services desk located inside Gate A. *We cannot guarantee all riders will be in attendance, however ALL TAP ticket holders will be allowed to get autographs from ALL riders that attend the session.
Ford Field is located at 2000 Brush St, just south of I-75 (Fisher Freeway) and directly across Brush St from Comerica Park. Please be sure to check out some alternative routes to get to Ford Field, along with the traffic updates.
Ford Field is not responsible for any items left at the gates or in the trash receptacles. Under no circumstances will the items be checked at the gates. Prohibited items may also be confiscated by staff. Guests should come prepared to show keys, cell phones or other metal items in their hands during the screening process. Please follow all signage and direction from security personnel. Early entry is encouraged. As a reminder, smoking is prohibited inside of the stadium. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes and vaporizes. Ford Field reserves the right to expand or modify the prohibited items at any time.
For the safety and enjoyment of all fans attending Ford Field events, the Ford Field staff enforces all laws prohibiting consumption of alcohol by minors, possession or use of controlled substances, disorderly conduct and public intoxication.
Small personal cameras are allowed
GoPro/video cameras of any type are not allowed
No selfie sticks, tripods or monopods
Camera bags and cases are not allowed
Any camera with a detachable lens longer than 5” is not allowed
Hand-held signs may be no larger than 30'’x 30’'. Signs should be event related, and Ford Field reserves the right to reject any sign or flag deemed offensive, non-event-related or hazardous to public safety. Signs may not obstruct the view of others during the event! Absolutely no poles or sticks can be used inside the building. Lights are allowed, but cannot be powered by more than two AA batteries.
Code of ConductOpenOpen
The following guidelines have been established for guest behavior:
- Please restrict movement in the seating area during game action.
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show tickets to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Never take matters into your own hands. Contact the nearest Ford Field representative if any issue arises or text "LIONS" <space> issue and location to 69050.
The following actions may lead to ticket revocation, ejection and/or arrest:
- Displaying inconsiderate or otherwise inappropriate behavior towards others.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Using foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Interference with the progress of the concert including throwing objects onto the stage.
- Violating the no smoking policy.
- Attempting to access areas without the proper ticket and/or credential, or misuse of tickets and/or credentials.
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing.
- Damaging or destruction to the building or property surrounding Ford Field including the parking areas.
- Failing to follow the instructions of Ford Field representatives.
Please visit any of our Guest Services locations throughout the stadium to report any unruly behavior, equipment (seat) malfunction and/or questions, comments or concerns. Ford Field Guest Services booths provide information and services including:
- General Information/Report Problems
- Designated Driver Program
- Lost Parent Program (Child I.D.)
- Comment & Suggestion Forms
- Missing Item Forms
We appreciate your cooperation in making Ford Field an enjoyable, safe and friendly experience for all. Please contact the Guest Services department at (313) 262-2000 for further information.
If you SEE something, SAY something. To report suspicious activity please call
To purchase accessible seats, call (313) 262-2167.
ADA parking is available in Lot 4 and the Ford Field Parking Deck. All parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Guests requiring special ADA accommodations including American Sign Language (ALS) interpreters for Ford Field events and concerts should contact Guest Services at 313.262.2222, Option #3 or email [email protected] no later than four (4) weeks before the day of the show or event for appropriate accommodation purposes. Thank you for your cooperation.
Wheelchairs are available from the Guest Services locations inside of each entrance if guests need assistance.
Frequently Asked QuestionsOpenOpen
If you do not see the answer to your question on this webpage of information please email us at: [email protected]