- Saturday, Mar 14, 2020 7:00 PM
ABOUT THE EVENTOpenOpen
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm: Early Access Pit Party (Event ticket, along with pit pass, is required for entry to the Party in the Pits)
- 2:30pm – 5:30pm: Pit Party (Event ticket, along with pit pass, is required for entry to the Party in the Pits)
- 7:00pm: Show begins
Click here to see items prohibited into Ford Field on the day of the event
- All guests 2 years of age and older must have their own ticket.
- There is NO RE-ENTRY. If you leave the stadium you will not be allowed to re-enter on the same ticket.
- Ford Field would also like to remind guests that there is a potential danger of being sold counterfeit tickets via the secondary market. The only authorized outlets tickets are www.ticketmaster.com and the Ford Field ticket office. Buyers who purchase tickets from any other source do so at their own risk. Please only reference Fordfield.com and/or www.ticketmaster.com for up-to-date concert information.
- Ticketmaster Mobile Entry is the easiest and safest way to access tickets to your special event at Ford Field. When your event is Mobile only, or you selected Mobile Entry at checkout - your mobile phone is your ticket. Your tickets will not be available for print or emailed to you.
- Mobile Entry Is Easy. Prior to arrival to your event, locate your tickets in your Ticketmaster app or the mobile website. You'll simply show your ticket to the ticket scanner when you arrive to the venue, your barcode is scanned - and you're in!
- Please click here for more information on Ford Field’s Ticketing Policies
Ford Field is located at 2000 Brush St, just south of I-75 (Fisher Freeway) and directly across Brush St from Comerica Park. Please be sure to check out some alternative routes to get to Ford Field, along with the traffic updates.
ADA parking is available in Lot 4 and the Ford Field Parking Deck. All parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Wheelchairs are available from the Guest Services locations inside of each entrance if guests need assistance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSOpenOpen
- Small personal cameras are allowed
- GoPro/video cameras of any type are not allowed
- No selfie sticks, tripods or monopods
- Camera bags and cases are not allowed
- Any camera with a detachable lens longer than 5” is not allowed
- Hand-held signs may be no larger than 30'’x 30’'. Signs should be event related, and Ford Field reserves the right to reject any sign or flag deemed offensive, non-event-related or hazardous to public safety. Signs may not obstruct the view of others during the event! Absolutely no poles or sticks can be used inside the building.
If you do not see the answer to your question on this webpage of information please email us at: [email protected]
CODE OF CONDUCTOpenOpen
The following guidelines have been established for guest behavior:
- Please restrict movement in the seating area during game action.
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show tickets to a Ford Field representative upon request.
- Never take matters into your own hands. Contact the nearest Ford Field representative if any issue arises or text "LIONS" <space> issue and location to 69050.
The following actions may lead to ticket revocation, ejection and/or arrest:
- Displaying inconsiderate or otherwise inappropriate behavior towards others.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Using foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Interference with the progress of the concert including throwing objects onto the stage.
- Violating the no smoking policy.
- Attempting to access areas without the proper ticket and/or credential, or misuse of tickets and/or credentials.
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing.
- Damaging or destruction to the building or property surrounding Ford Field including the parking areas.
- Failing to follow the instructions of Ford Field representatives.
We appreciate your cooperation in making Ford Field an enjoyable, safe and friendly experience for all!
Please visit any of our Guest Services locations throughout the stadium to report any unruly behavior, equipment (seat) malfunction and/or questions, comments or concerns. You can also click here for any guest services related questions.
Ford Field Guest Services booths provide information and services including:
- General Information/Report Problems
- Lost Parent Program (Child I.D.)
- Comment & Suggestion Forms
- Missing Item Forms
We appreciate your cooperation in making Ford Field an enjoyable, safe and friendly experience for all. Please contact the Guest Services department at (313) 262-2000 for further information.
If you SEE something, SAY something. To report suspicious activity please call 1-313-262-2911.